Bored...? Never! As well as natural beautiful surroundings located in what we call a ‘big playground’ there really is no need to venture offsite! Camp Katur at Camphill offers wide range of onsite activities and adventures families, friends, couples, solos and corporate, there really is something for EVERYONE!
- Activities are provided by Camphill Ltd & Aerialextreme Ltd; these companies are separate independent businesses to Camp Kátur who provide glamping accommodation.
- Some activities need to be booked in advance and may require a minimum number of people; we strongly advise that you pre book your activities before your stay commences.
- Checking availability in advance is advised as not all activities may be available at all times.
- For further information, pricing and availability please visit www.camphill.co.uk or e-mail email@example.com
- More people = better price per head; for group discounts and tailored packages e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Family fun discount packages: CLICK HERE.
Outdoor Activities: Fun and Adventure
As we are located in what we call a "big playground", there really is no need to venture offsite! Camp Katur at Camp Hill offers a huge range of onsite activities and adventures for all ages and thrill seekers! Whether you are staying for two days, a week or a fortnight, the list is endless but dont forget to find time to relax!
Family, Couples, Solo Activities
- Aerial Extreme treetop adventure
- Climbing wall
- Zip wire
- Segway Treks
- Nature Quiz Trail
- Quad biking
- Adventure Woodland & Bivouac shelter building
- 9 hole football golf
- Clay pigeon shooting
- The leap of faith
- Assault course
- Rage off-road buggies
- Powerturn buggies
- 4x4 Blindfold driving
- Raft building
- Pontoon bridge
- Crash plane rescue mission
- Bobsleigh push start
- Pro spec rifles
- Crate build
- Scavenger hunt
- Mohawk walk
Check out further details on all the activities on the Camp Hill website www.camphill.co.uk.
Have we missed anything? Let us know if there is something that could be added to our "big playground"! We welcome all ideas - from whacky to imaginative genius - and if the boss likes it he might just add it!
Please note some activities need to be booked in advance and may require a minimum number of people.
Workshop and Retreat Weekends
- Bush craft
- Cooking workshops
- Yoga retreat weekends
- Fitness Boot camps
Indoor Group Activities
- Wine tasting
- Cupcake/ Cookie Decorating
- Craft workshops
- Yoga/Pilates class
- Pamper sessions
- Life drawing classes
- Cocktail making classes
- Burlesque workshops
Indoor activities start from £25.00pp and last between 2-3 hours. Pre booking and minimum numbers required for all Indoor Activities.
Corporate & Team Building
Camp Hill's team building programmes focus on fun, interactive team work and experiential learning designed to promote team spirit and a winning, participative culture.
Tasks and activities set are real and decisions taken have immediate impact on the group's success. Exercises may seem unconnected to the business world, but as team spirit grows, so too does a synergistic motivation which can benefit every area of your organisation.
We operate our own activities and equipment, allowing for complete flexibility and choice, both at the planning stage and on the day of the Event. Team building programmes aim to:
- Develop new relationships
- Provide a sense of achievement
- Improve communications
- Create effective teamwork
- Provide a shared experience
- Promote intelligent risk taking
Stable and Stay
Not only do we allow Pooches to Holiday here, your Horse can too! At Camp Kátur you can bring your Horse on Holiday! With on-site Equestrian facilities at Eleanor Mercers Equestrian you can stable your beloved horse, book yourself into a one of our luxury Glamping abodes and trek daily around the Estate Grounds to explore some of the beautiful surrounding countryside.
The Equestrian has both stables and paddocks to holiday your horse and an excellent reputation for expertise and care of horses. For further information and stabling prices please visit www.eleanormercerequestrian.co.uk.
Out and About
When are you going to visit Yorkshire and find out about all this wonderful place has to offer? Watch this short video to see what you could be enjoying for yourself:
The list of things to do and see in North Yorkshire is endless, below we have listed just a few that we are lucky to have on our doorstep
You will find all you need in the nearest Market Towns of Bedale and Ripon including:
- Bank and cash machines
- Post Office
- Doctors / Dentists
- Farmers Market (certain days)
- Lovely little shops
|Town / City:||Bedale||Masham||Ripon||Harrogate||York||Leeds||Darlington||Newcastle|
Pubs within 4 miles
The on site Cafe Bar serves the finest local Black Sheep Bitter, fine wines and spirits. (Opening times and days vary) and within 15 minutes walking distance you can enjoy a great selection of fresh home cooked foods.
|Pub:||Black Horse Inn||Fox and Hounds||Green Dragon Inn||The George||Freemasons Arms|
Local Market Days
|Town / City:||Bedale||Masham||Ripon||Nortallerton||Richmond|
|Day:||Tuesday||Wed and Sat||Thursday||Wed and Sat||Thurs and Sat|
Abbeys, Castles and Halls
Other Places of Interest
Interesting Walks and Trails
- Whitby: 65 miles
- Scarborough: 54 miles
- Saltburn by the Sea: 55 miles
Steam Railway Rides
- Harrogate Theatre
- Richmond Geogian Theatre Royal
- York Opera Theatre
- Leeds Grand Theatre
- Leeds West Yorkshire Playhouse
- Ripon Curzon Cinema and Bar
At Your Leisure
- Spa sessions
- Harrogate Turkish Baths
- Brewary Tours
- Wining and Dining
- Scenic drives through the country